Friday, July 24, 2009
I have been so busy trying to finish the basement and doing practices for "Into the Woods" that i havn't updated anything! Opening Night went pretty well. I did one set change to early and had to stand there on stage for about a minute before i could move it, i felt real stupid. Other than that I felt good about it. I love the people I have met in the cast! Besides doing it with my daughter and sister! I have met a cute kid from Chicago, another cutie from Cali/New York and others from Utah I think. They all are going to school at Utah State! THis is the first time I have ever done anything like this and I am having alot of fun. My boys have been kinda left out staying home every night while we have rehersals. I can't believe that school will be starting in a month. We really havn't done anything this year cause of Leslie's arm. No lake or swimming. We are hoping to get away for a few days. don't know where yet but probably the second week of August. CAn't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment