
If you didn't hear already... Reece recieved a new calling! He is now a Stake Councilor. Had to shave his face! The first time in 20 plus years!
Leslie's arm is doing good. We go in again tommorrow to see if anything needs to change. Nette is doing o.k. despite being kicked out at the curb. I am waiting for a real letter and not just a note. Anyone wanting to write her address is: Sister Lynette Phillips
MTC Mailbox#315
NY NYCS 0622
2005 N 900 E
Provo Ut84604-1793

3 comments:
Hey who's that guy in the pictures? :) I love you guys--hope you're doing ok. Good luck with Leslie's arm. I'll be sure to send a letter to Lynette.
Geez! Reece looks different. Congrats on the calling! That's exciting.
I heard Nettie can accept email from family too. Where can I email it to?
See that wasn't so bad!! Looking good Reece!! The kids will love writing to Lynette. How did the dropping off go anyway?? Will you get to see her before she flies out?? Tell Leslie the girls are still praying for her arm to heal good!! You should post a picture of her cast so we can all see the hot pink!!
Love Ya!!
Post a Comment