Okay, so after a nice weekend with my favorite women I came home and got asked to speak in sacrament meeting on the 29th. It will be our family good bye and our ward farewell to lynette. the bishop says that we will be in our new ward for 2 months before she leaves so she won't have a farewell there. So i guess if ya want to we speak at 9:30 on the 29th of March. But beware... we will be in the middle of moving so almost everything i own will be in boxes!
So then Sunday night I got sick. My head felt like it would explode. I didn't go to work monday and was downstairs when i heard immense pain coming from the other room. I jumped up and ran to lynette's door to find out the problem! "They issued me a new call!" she sobs! It seems for some reason, not known to any of us they would now like her to go to New York, New York. Drama all over again! can it get any worse?
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did someone ask for the change? If so, who? Its got to be frustrating to get used to the idea of going one place just to have it changed. We just have to have faith that it is the right thing. Love you
So Nettie won't be doing her mission talk/farewell at the end of May?
Post a Comment