Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Boxes!

Everywhere i see boxes! I don't even know where to start! Nette is slowly coming to terms on the new call. I think New York will be amazing! I can't wait to go pick her up! Brad is Golfing this year, If th snow ever melts! Reece had to load in Montana on Sunday and said it was the worst storm he has been in all year! Leslie is gettin ready for dance review on April 28th i think? Justin is gearing up for baseball. And I am just ready to be done with the move, dance, school.... everything! I think I need a vacation!

As far as a farewell for nette... I don't know any details yet. i think her records are in the singles ward so i don't know if she leaves from there or our new ward.

3 comments:

muumar said...

I think she will love NY also. I'm sure it was frustrating thinking she was going to one then pulled away to another. She'll be great where ever she goes. I hope your life will smooth out before to along. I love you

Tweena, Cheena, Whatever... said...

I'm really excited for NY! That will be a great place! Nan, didn't we just get BACK from vacation? haha. You're pretty busy. Wish I could come help! Love you

Anonymous said...

I agree I'm SO sick of boxes too. You never realize how much crap you have until you unpack and try to find places in your new place. I thought I had gone through and gotten ride of a lot of stuff before we were packed up. LOL real funny! And you know me. :) I can't wait to see your new place, I'm sure you'll love it and love a different scene. Call me if you ever need to talk I'm sure your emotions are running high, mine would be for how much is going on right now with your family. Oh, did Reece load up by Billings? Sheridan had a work meeting he was supposed to leave for Monday morning but couldn't leave until the afternoon because all the roads were closed. Love Ya

I'll go on vacation with you... We've only been in our house for a week and all 6 of us have had the stomach flu/diarrhea and trying to unpack in the middle of it all..... GOOD TIMES!!!

Love Ya, Take Care!