Monday, February 4, 2008

February Already?


I got another calling! I am the Relief Society Food Specialist! I am doing a valentine demo this thursday if you have any ideas or special things that you do for your family you could share? Actually all the holidays would be good! Just getting into dance compititions now it will get busier. Justin is taking piano from Katie! Brad is playing church ball and gearing up for basball (tryouts are in like 3 weeks). Nettie is working and likes being home. Her friend Bailey went in for surgery this morn to try and get the rest of the cancer out of his arm. Lots of snow and Reece has to drive in it...ugh! We are thinking somewhere warm sounds good about now. Last year i was packed and ready to go cruisin!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! I love food!! Let us know how Bailey is doing.