

Thanksgiving was so much fun! It was great to spend some time together! We had an abundance of food! I wish we could have stayed later so we could have eaten more! It was good to have Nettie home for a while. She played the piano Sunday while Justin sang "When I am baptized", they did great. for a while I wondered if Justy was gonna bail! but he did it and did great. Kayla is starting to relax a little and learn what a real family is like. Even meeting all of you on thanksgiving! Joking! Lynette got to spend so time with her friend Bailey. He is going through Chemo and needed to get out of the house so he hung with us! He's such a doll. Things are going well and kids are getting excited for Christmas and snow! The keep telling us how excited they are to go to the condo!

No comments:
Post a Comment